Want To Apply?
Fill up the form below
Earn and learn together:
Provided the right environment and resources plus the employees eagerness to learn and hunger of growth creates the notion of Earning while learning. Our idea of work does not restricts the employee to his work domain only. Constantly striving to help our employees adapt to the shifting industry needs we do our best to keep the productivity on a rise and unaffected by unexpected shifts while on the other hand for students/jobseekers this comes as a challenge because of the degree courses. Albeit for them the advantages gained from term-time work/training work is actually recognized at the time of hiring for job.
The benefits derived from such strategy includes enhanced knowledge of study courses (through greater self-esteem, motivation, time-management etc.) as well as a better understanding of career and job prospects.
Those who work according to a strategy such as this have a better financial stability as well as greater chances of being hired.
Things that jobseekers/students should do:
1. Reflect on and state what has been learnt while working.
2. Utilize the experience well: do the job as well as possible, take on responsibility, earn promotion.
3. Update the CV and tailor it for the next job application to show development and experience.
4. Although the jobseeker/student should not compromise with learning as in the long run graduates with honed skills earn more than others.
What Companies want?
Asking a company what they want is one ridiculous thing to do to understand the know-how of a company, their needs, requirements, expectations from their employees etc. To sort out and make the big picture clear to you we have come up with few know-how of a company’s needs.
Companies operate by the help of their workforce for which they shell out money in every employees account at the beginning of every month. And so develops a web of expectations, running back and forth from the employee to employer. Following is a list of most desirable traits a company looks in his employee.
Ambitious: The perfect employee always want to improve and will have big goals.
Autonomous: The ability to work on tasks with very little help.
Humble: An important trait is to remain grounded and not to become arrogant.
Creative: Thinking out of the box and doing tasks efficiently.
Confident: Confident employees take risks because they believe in themselves.
Reliable:Someone you can always count on no matter what.
Eager: An ideal employee will always be eager to learn and hungry for growth.
Nurture Company Culture: The perfect employee will also champion company culture and help create an environment where everyone is happy to come to work. Studies shows that a company whose employees are happy and positive has 31% more productivity than other.
While above mentioned list is just an example of what various traits a company could require but it does not establishes that all these qualities are desired from one employee. These are collective qualities. Being good at few of them is sufficient enough for you to secure a job.
Profit and revenues generations are any company’s yearlong goals. Thus the company needs peoples who share this responsibility together.
Recruiters, employers hit for these qualities in their workforce.
The very first day when we take our first step to “the world of corporates”, we realize that world is too big to explore and to compete; the very first motto becomes to strengthen up the roots to firmly stand in the crowd of competitors.
To strengthen up the roots mean to get a job in our domain and with this there is urging of thoughts to become the best as this is a law of nature “Survival of the fittest”
So to distinguish among others and to have a dream job you need to focus on:
A Good Resume Tips:
1. A good resume must have the details points-wise in such a format
2. Your contact details like Name, contact no, email_id, & address
3. Career Objective (Job for what?)
4. Strong skills, abilities & accomplishments/achievements
5. Spelling and grammatical error free language
6. Qualification with your % & additional skills must be at one place
7. Description must be true, brief and to the point
8. Your expectations and reference (if any you have)
9. Declaration with signature, date & place
A Good Appearance Tips
1. A good dress sense (formal pant- shirt/salwar suit or sari as per your choice)
2. Smiling face with a very light make up
3. Well combed hair and a light perfume/deodorant
4. Do not have fear in you at the time of presenting yourself to the interviewer
5. Be cool ,calm and have full confidence in yourself
6. Do not isolate yourself from interviewer (Eye contact language must be appealing )
7. Fidgeting must be avoided, posture of body and right placement of hands and medium gap between legs appeal to the interviewer.
8. While communicating, use your facial expression as well to express your ideas well while not being animated.
Interview Preparation Tips:
1. Apply for the post where you could justify yourself
2. Listen carefully to the company representatives
3. Do not behave unprofessionally
4. Do not raise irrelevant questions/query to the company representatives
5. Prepare yourself for the applied position as lots of question will be raised related to the same
6. Do have high expectations from the company
7. Be courteous, humble and flexible for all if company ask you to fit for other positions.
8. Upgrade your attitude and be ethically rich
9. Understand company’s expectations and respond accordingly
10. Do not speak about irrelevant things while answering to the interviewer.
Little more about points:
Review your RESUME
Before applying for any job you need to look for resume that best expresses you and your skills. Resume is the very first thing that a company asks even before asking for your name, hence the resume should be attractive and most important clean and honest representation of yourself.
Prepare yourself for job interview
Get yourself mentally prepared for the job interview as this will raise the level of confidence in you and can help you to feel comfortable to represent the “right you” in front of interviewers.
Get focused on what skills you have
You must look into yourself and realize that what skills you have and what can be the right post for your skills in the company so that you can justify the salary with the work in which you are comfortable and happy to do. Knowing yourself becomes the biggest challenge when you actually want to make your own image in front of others hence “self-introspection” will be the good to do before looking for a job.
Research the company
Before going for the job interview you must go through the company’s profile what is there mission and vision it gives the clear idea of what the actually the company is looking for besides the skill only. It can gives you the clear view of what can be the environment and what are the standards to you suppose to meet. You can mold yourself according to their environment and expectations. Look for whether you are well qualified for the job they are recruiting.
Upgrade your attitude
We apply for a job with this impression that we are looking for someone who can give value for our work hence we should upgrade our attitude so that it can help us to impress others. Nowadays to get a job you need not to have skills only but also to be ethically rich. Your attitude must be positive towards every situation and best to make other comfortable to exchange views with you.
To get a right job for yourself you must represent yourself the actual what you are, no need to add extra skills and points that are just for the sake of writing and telling we you even don’t know about. Right information can help the interviewers to select you for the right position which in the end can provide you the job satisfaction.
The header of your resume should include your name, address, phone number, and email address with the large fonts as it is visually appealing. Include both a local and permanent address and a phone number so that an employer can easily reach you.
A job objective statement gives idea to employers that in which direction you want to go, what are your work preferences, and serves as a summary for employers to review and analyze your resume. Your job objective must give the idea of the level of position you are looking for(full time/ intern etc.), your field and the skills you hope to bring for the position.
In this section, include any information about your degree(s), including where and when you graduated; date(s); major, minor, or concentration; certification; and academic awards and marks/GPA(if it is an asset). Make sure you use the official names for schools, degrees and majors/minors.
You can include the achievements you have in any field (academic/ non – academic), prizes you want, and events you volunteered. This gives the idea of skills you have like communication, creativity, leadership etc.
The "experience" section will depend on what you are looking for and what you have done. This section lists in chronological order the positions you have held, names and locations of employers, and dates employed. You should also list responsibilities, achievements, significant contributions and demonstrated skills.
Skills and Abilities
In this section you must in
An organizations future relies on the development of the people comprising its workforce. Getting employees’ industry ready ensures optimum growth opportunities for them and high productivity for the company.
Why Industrial Training?
1. To meet corporate/research need to get hire easily.
2. To channelize efforts in right direction.
3. To optimize knowledge and skills.
4. To be out performer from day one on work.
For a jobseeker in search of a job providing if not all then few of his expectations a promise is being made to give the following:
100% growth guarantee: The job will not tie you up to the quagmire of you work but opportunities to escalate the growth will be provided.
100% job satisfaction: Job satisfaction is a sign of a healthy mind pertaining to productive work. Our employee’s happiness factor determines our happiness factor thus keeping our employees happy becomes important to us.
100% job guarantee: With our industrial training program jobseekers have a 100% guarantee of job with us. We make sincere efforts to work in collaboration with our clients to maintain a healthy work environment as well as providing necessary means for our employees to become master of their work.
Your efforts; our money: Money in return of work is the fundamental industry runs on. Sincere efforts of our employees is rewarded and company makes sure to give the employee his deserving reward.