As a management Intern-Marketing Executive working under our experienced management professionals, your role will be to work on day to day activities related to Marketing Executive Domain.
Suncore offers full-scale IT, SOLUTION, SERVICES AND SUPPORT where a large number of employees are working at various locations of the major metros of the country & at the client site too. The sole responsibility of Marketing department to the related task according the potential of applicant i.e Intern.
The Interns can have the financial rewards on the bases of their productive efforts working on real environment of the corporate world for companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful mentors. After their successful Training period the interns may be converted to full-time positions following graduation.
The dynamic, enthusiastic fresh pass outs are invited to join our team as we have plenty of opportunities to learn from innovators, and to work in an awesome atmosphere. Positions:
Marketing Executive Intern Department:
Marketing Department Openings:
In the major metros of the country Hours:
16-25 hours per week onsite at the company’s decoded location. Duration:
Start anytime - now through Dec 2015 / Jan, 2016 and end June 27, 2016 – flexible with holiday schedule – possible extension based on business needs and individual performance Stipend:
Decided after your Test Skills
• Strategic thinking
• Great Research skills
• Excellent communication skills- Both written and oral. Should be able to curate effective content.
• Knowledge about various marketing tools like Digital marketing, Social Media marketing, PR, advertisements, events, etc.
• Should understand the concepts of branding and positioning.
• Open to learning new ideas and tools.
• Committed to complete the tasks.
• Result oriented and self motivated.
• Team player. Essential Education and eligibility criteria
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Management with at least one year of course completed towards the degree/PG plan. At least good knowledge of Marketing management domains. Selection criteria :-
Based on written test either online or offline. Responsibilites
• Continuous strategy and ideation for clients.
• Writing business and marketing plans.
• Building cross platform marketing campaigns for clients.
• Managing online and offline marketing requirements of the clients.
• Building associations with the relevant partners and channels for clients.
• Negotiating for media buying, freelancers, or any other service hired by company for official purposes.
• Preparing presentations for reporting of work or required purposes.