Search Engine Optimizer job description
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist’s main role is to analyze, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines. An SEO Specialist will develop original content to include keyword or phrases that will increase traffic to a site. They may also test and implement testing various search engine marketing techniques, web site layouts and advertising for search engine optimization. The SEM Specialist will be responsible for multiple PPC accounts, including campaign strategy, keyword research, bids, analyzing and reporting on results. All campaigns will require ongoing optimization. Responsibilities include:
• New Keyword Development and Testing.
• Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals.
• Hands-on Bid Optimization.
• Ad Copy-Writing and Testing.
• Developing Testing Plans, Implementing New Strategies and Measuring the Results.
• Competitive & Market Analysis.
• Collaborating with the Account teams to ensure consistent messaging and user experience.
• Working with Creative team to setup A/B testing cycle to maximize conversions.
• Ensuring SEM Strategies follow industry Best Practices.
• Business savvy, strong influencing skills, ambition and eagerness to accept new challenges are needed to be successful in this role. Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven track record of campaign growth/expansion & increased click-through rates and spend levels.
• Google Advertising Professional Certification (preferred).
• Bing Ads Accredited Professional (preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Advertising (preferred).
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Strong capabilities in data analysis.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Experience Required:
0 to 2 years Vacancies:
Wages for this role can be lucrative which can be in the range of Rs3.6 Lac to Rs4.0 Lac Per Annum as a fresher. Location:
In the major metros of the country